To provide a safe environment with quality instruction through a fun and enjoyable means of teaching. Every gymnastics activity should be wholesome, providing a personal touch with each child. We strive to grow children into “high self-esteem individuals”.
To help us provide a smooth and safe environment please read and follow these policies.
- Don’t drop off your child more than 15 minutes early and have them picked up at the end of their specified class time.
- Payments are due on the 1st of the month and are late after the 10th of the month. After the 10th of the month, there is a $25.00 late fee. After the 25th, the student can be dropped from the class.
- In order to provide a safe and enjoyable viewing area, no running, jumping or tumbling is allowed.
- Everyone, including parents who stay to watch their children, need to remain in the observation area. Do not go past the railing.
- If you are dropping a class, you must send a written notice to the office. Written notice must be received before the end of the child’s last month. You are responsible for payment until we receive written notification.
- No child can participate in an AcroTex Gymnastics activity or class without an AcroTex Gymnastics Release/Waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Please remember to park in designated parking spots. Please do not park in the fire lane or in the front of the building. This impedes the flow of traffic.
|Annual Registration Fee||$35/year|
|1 hour per week||$78/month|
|2 hours per week||$122/month|
|4 hours per week||$181/month|
|6 hours per week||$215/month|
|9 hours per week||$239/month|
|12 hours per week||$256/month|
|Home School / Meridian/ Day Care Classes|
|$62 per month|
|1½ hours||$195 (tax included)|
|45 minutes per week||$52/month|
|1 hour per week||$68/month|
|Call you facility for pricing.|
|Family Discount $10 for each additional child after the first
Registration Fee $35 per; Family Maximum Fee $70